In the latest version, the gameplay remains the same, but we’ve added new content and features that will help us produce the kind of experience that combines old-school gaming with kungfu cinema story telling and modern web technology.
Some of the updates include:
- New 2D map system with depth and height for floors and walls
- Layer and Z sorting to keep everybody where they belong
- Characters can climb steps and walls and fall from elevated planes
- Narrative scenes using the game engine’s camera and sprites
- Maps and scenes use JSON data and images that can be setup and exported from Adobe Flash timeline